Strategic Planning 101 is an introductory course for boards or leadership groups that are contemplating embarking on a strategic planning process. The course explores:
- Why we do strategic planning;
- Involvement: Defining key individuals and groups;
- Pre-Planning: Getting buy-in and communicating the process;
- The Planning Process: A six-part series that tackles the strategic planning process for non-profit organizations;
- We’re Not Done: The importance and process of establishing implementation and monitoring plans;
- BONUS: Governance: Selecting the right system for your organization.